- influencegrailg: When one dreams of the Red Church, one hears the voices of the Grail's Names, the Thirstlies and the Ivories and the Lovelies and the rest. 'Not all the empousai are women,' they might be heard to say. 'The hungers of women run no deeper than the hungers of men. But a mother is never far from her child at its birth, and that is not always true of a father. Come closer, and we will show you what we mean.'
- ingredientgraild: When I visited the Red Church last night, they told me, between their clawings and their caresses, that the Flowermaker had visited but lately, with his Nectar and his promise. I woke twined in sodden sheets, with the Amaranthine Nectar brimming in my hand. I captured what I could of it - only a few drops, but it will be enough.
- fragmentsecrethistoriesf: I saw the Red Church again last night, with its pews of bone, the stained glass in shades of ruby, the golden altar that beats like a heart. That night the Names of the Grail gathered to speak of those Long who've sworn off the pleasures of the bedchamber - save between man and man, or woman and woman. 'They still pay the tribute of delight,' an Ivory said. 'They do not bear fruit,' a Lovely said. 'If Forge and Sun had only joined -' a Thirstly lamented. Then they fell to gossiping of the Long of the House of Lethe, and their deeds in the desert. I remember it still.
- favour: Each of the stained glass windows of the Red Church is devoted to a distinct appetite, and the scenes they show are from life. Last night, in one of the uglier windows, I saw the appetites a certain public figure satisfied in private. I know he won't want this information made public. Perhaps he'll show me some consideration.
- fascination: Last night I visited the Red Church, where the Grail conducts its feasts. The light through the stained glass windows was all the spectra of red and the Names of the Grail laboured to birth a new desire which had until today no name at all. I am sticky with the memory of it, and this morning everything I see is tinted ruby.
Default Draw Messages: None
Default Card: None
Reset on Exhaustion? No